Digital Data Corridors: Facilitating Financial Inclusion for Refugees
On May 4th at 8 AM CEST, IFC's Global Financial Infrastructure Program (GFIP) will be holding a webinar “Digital Data Corridors: Facilitating Financial Inclusion for Refugees” with the support of the State Secretariat for Econoic Affairs of Switzerland (SECO).
Cross border data highways and predictive analytics can support financial inclusion of Forcibly Displaced People (FDPs) in hosting countries, with virtual channels among international financial institutions helping refugees verify their credit histories and re-establish their careers.
Learn about the IFC's Global Financial Infrastructure Program (GFIP) and this project designed to help Ukraining refugees in accessing financial services in European countries through data and analytical tools.
- Present the foundations of the project
- Discuss lessons learned and challenges
- Explore the potential replication in other regions and geographies
Speakers will include:
- Elena Koneva, Director International, FICO
- Fabrizio Fraboni, Principal Operations Officer, Financial Institutions Group - Europe
- Collen Masunda, Operations Officer, Financial Institutions Group
- Liliana Pozzo, Manager, Financial Institutions Group - Europe
Click on the RSVP link to register